Site Use. You represent that you are at least 18 or legally emancipated, or that you are using the Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian. We may ask you to provide accurate registration information to create an account in order to use the Site or some of its features or services. If we believe that your information is incorrect or incomplete, we may prevent you from accessing the Site, terminate or suspend your account, or otherwise limit or restrict your use or service. Your use of the Site is limited to non-commercial, personal use only. We may grant you temporary access to the Site and a limited, non-exclusive, revocable and non transferable license to access and use the information contained within the Site solely for your internal business use only. We may limit the number of times you can visit or log in to the Site within a certain period of time. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site, or any portion thereof, at any time, without notice
Security. Some parts of the Site may require a user name, account name or password. If you use these features, you agree to keep this information confidential and secure. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user name, account, or password, and to notify Roam immediately if the confidentiality of your user name, account or password is compromised. We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your account or password. To protect the security of the Site and your account, we may terminate or suspend your account, change your user name or password, request additional information before we authorize transactions on your account, or take other reasonable actions.
Prohibited Uses. You agree not to:
2) resell any aspect of the Site or services available on it;
3) bypass or circumvent measures we may use to prevent, interfere, or limit access to the Site or any Roam network;
4) use the Site to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
5) use the Site to intercept, collect or store personal information about other users;
6) spam other users or take other actions that may affect the operation or enjoyment of the Site by other users;
7) access, monitor or copy any content or information on the Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process;
8) decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software or content used in any part of the Site or any Roam network;
9) send a virus or use any malicious programs or techniques in connection with the Site;
10) overload or crash the Site or any Roam server or network; or
11) engage in excessively high volume data transfers or bandwidth use, including without limitation by hosting a web server, internet relay chat server or any other server via any use of the Site.
1) any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material or content that is otherwise objectionable to us in our sole discretion;
2) any commercial material or content (including, for example, funding solicitations, advertising, or marketing any good or services);
3) any information you are prohibited from transmitting by contract or confidential relationship;
4) any material that exploits or harms minors (any person under the age of 18), intentionally or unintentionally, including by exposing minors to content that is inappropriate, providing minors’ personally identifiable information, or seeking to obtain personally identifiable information from minors;
5) any material that could harm Roam’s business, reputation, employees, subscribers, facilities, or any person;
6) any material that infringes, misuses or violates any copyright, trademark, patent right, trade secret or other proprietary right of anyone, including rights of publicity and privacy.
Third Party Sites and Content. Parties other than Roam may display and make available content, data, services and products through the Site. You acknowledge that Roam is not a publisher of, does not control or endorse, and is not responsible or liable for, any such third party content. Managers and hosts of interactive forums on the Site (e.g. blogs) are not authorized Roam spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Roam. The Site may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Roam. You acknowledge that we do not control those websites and we are not responsible for their content, their privacy practices, or any other policies provided on those websites.
Intellectual Property Rights. Except for Submissions, the Site and its content, software, and services (together, “Materials”) are the property of Roam and its suppliers and is protected by copyright, trademark, service mark, and other proprietary or intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”). We reserve all of our rights in the Materials. Any content, trademarks or rights held by 3rd parties, remains the property of the original owner and Roam makes not claim on those rights. If any service on the Site includes the provision of a specific IP address, URL or other designation for your use, you acknowledge and agree that you will not receive any proprietary or ownership rights in such designation, and that we may change your IP address, URL or other designation at any time.
Trademarks and Service Marks. The trademarks, service marks, logos, product and service names and company names displayed on the Site are registered or unregistered trademarks of Roam, its suppliers and other third parties, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission. A reference to any products, services, processes, or other information does not constitute or imply any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Roam.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR COVENANTS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS INCLUDED ON, DOWNLOADABLE FROM OR OTHERWISE ACCESSIBLE VIA THE SITE, OR ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE VIA THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHER, ROMO DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, FREE FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, INCLUDING THIRD-PARTY HACKERS OR DENIAL OF SERVICE ATTACKS. ROMO DOES NOT AUTHORIZE ANYONE TO MAKE A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND ON OUR BEHALF AND YOU MAY NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH STATEMENT OF WARRANTY. THE ONLY WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO THE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON THE SITE OR USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES IS A WARRANTY PROVIDED BY THE PRODUCT MANUFACTURER(S), WHICH IS EITHER INCLUDED WITH THE PRODUCT ITSELF OR CAN BE OBTAINED FROM THE MANUFACTURER(S).
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL ROMO BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR LEGAL THEORY ASSERTED, , ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (I) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY MATERIALS, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SITE OR ANY MATERIALS, EVEN IF ROMO OR OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF ROMO (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SITE OR ANY SITE-RELATED MATERIALS OR SERVICES, EXCEED $5.00.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights. In such states, Roam’s liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Contact Us You may contact us using the methods described on the Contact Us page at: http://www.roammobility.com/contact.
Electronic Communications. You agree that this electronic document and any other electronic agreement, notice, or other communication that we provide to you meets any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
Any content, trademarks or rights held by 3rd parties, remains the property of the original owner and Roam makes not claim on those rights. Roam and related brand names and designs are trademarks used by Roam Mobility © 2013.