- This policy applies to Roam Mobility which is referred to hereafter as “RoMo” or Roam Mobility. At Roam Mobility, the security and integrity of our subscribers' personal information is important to us. We take every reasonable measure necessary to protect the privacy of our subscribers.
- RoMo's privacy practices are in accordance with all federal and provincial laws and regulations. We are compliant with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and where applicable with the privacy rules established by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- Roam Mobility has in place privacy and security practices to safeguard our subscribers' personal information. These practices are reviewed, and if necessary revised, on a regular basis. Additionally, RoMo's employees receive privacy training and must comply with RoMo's privacy practices as a condition of employment.
- Personal information collected by Roam Mobility include such information as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit and financial information and birth date.
- At RoMo, we collect subscriber information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide a positive subscriber experience, and deliver, bill for, and collect payment for products and services;
- To understand subscriber requirements and make information available regarding products and services offered by Roam Mobility and its agents, dealers and related companies;
- To manage and develop Roam Mobility business and operations;
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements; and
- To obtain credit information or provide it to others.
- To communicate updates and information on Roam Mobility products, services and promotions
- Roam Mobility does not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. Roam Mobility retains personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Roam Mobility informs subscribers of the existence, use and disclosure of their personal information upon request and gives them access to their information.
- Roam Mobility ensures that subscriber information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Subscribers can challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and request amendments as appropriate.
- Roam Mobility shares information with its affiliates, agents and authorized dealers, in order to offer subscribers products and services that they may find attractive. Notices on sharing information are contained on Roam Mobility’s web site at www.roammobility.com.
- RoMo's subscribers may have their names removed from our telephone, mail or email marketing lists. We use these lists to inform subscribers of relevant products, services and special offers that may be of benefit to them. If subscribers do not want to be marketed with these products and services, they can contact Roam Mobility directly at 1 888 762 6487
- A senior company officer has been appointed as the Privacy Officer at Roam Mobility . The Privacy Officer is accountable for all personal information at Roam Mobility You may contact the Privacy Officer by mail at:
400 - 311 Water Street
12. Subscribers that wish to:
- obtain more information about Roam Mobility’s Commitment to Privacy;
- access, or obtain more information about their personal information held by Roam Mobility ; or
- make a privacy-related complaint;
- may contact a Roam Mobility subscriber service representative who, if necessary, will refer the subscriber to the Roam Mobility Privacy Officer.
- By Phone: 1-800-282-1376 or 613-995-8210
- By Fax: 613-947-6850
- By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.privcom.gc.ca